Tired of feeling anxious and overwhelmed?
You are the person who does everything for everyone else. You have a deep desire to be helpful and make sure the people around you are happy. Lately you’ve been feeling unappreciated and even a little resentful. You’re wondering if something is wrong. After all, isn’t there supposed to be more happiness in giving than in receiving?
Instead, they are still running around on default programming that helped them survive a tumultuous childhood. They bend over backwards to please others to maintain a feeling of safety.
Receiving approval and validation feels like love, so they value others’ opinions more than their own and have lost touch with their real desires and interests.
Take back your life!
Other people’s expectations don’t control you.
Maybe you grew up in a home where there was alcohol or substance abuse present, so you learned to stay small, stay quiet, and stay out of the way.
Or maybe as a young adult you found yourself in a romantic relationship with a narcissistic partner who caused you to question your sanity and self-worth.
Be proud of doing what you needed to do to survive. Now you can thrive!
Care for your own needs first.
A constant state of fight-or-flight (anxiety) or shutdown (depression) affects your physical and mental health. Learn valuable tools for promoting a sense of calm and well-being in your life.
Did you learn to stuff or numb painful emotions by caring for others, emotionally eating, or scrolling social media? Feeling your feelings doesn’t have to be hard with the right support.
You are not a failure if you have limitations. You are not a bad person if you have to say no. You need to make room for relationships that bring mutual love, respect, and admiration.
This course is different.
While our method incorporates…
- popular psychology
- polyvagal theory
- energy medicine
- somatic work
- brain retraining
- …and more
…the real key is the power of connection and community.
This is not a generic, one-size-fits-all approach. We work together each step of the way. See how your childhood, life experience, past trauma, and current stressors all intersect. Understand how they created your specific symptoms.
Is this course for me?
You don’t need a formal diagnosis. This program is for women with symptoms or a history of anxiety, depression, stress, abuse, codependency, or other relationships issues.
Tired of trying to fit the pieces together on your own? Stop spending hundreds of hours on the internet and thousands of dollars on appointments. Harness the power of community to heal instead.
Overcome old habits of people-pleasing and pushing yourself past your limits.
You may fear that starting to look at and care for your own needs is selfish. Instead, release your guilt and reframe self-care as a necessity so that you can continue caring for the people you love.
Here are some topics we cover:
Set goals for success
Challenge your limiting beliefs
Regulate your nervous system
Release your emotions
Rewire your brain
Create your vision
Develop healthy boundaries
We go deeper in our weekly lessons:
- Understand differences between intentions and goals
- Outline milestones along your journey
- Know what keeps you motivated
- How do my beliefs affect me?
- How do my family dynamics affect me?
- What fears or doubts are holding me back?
- What is anxiety?
- How can I create a sense of safety?
- What am I feeling?
- How do I let go of grief and fear?
- How do I let go of guilt and negative self-talk?
- How do I handle feeling overwhelmed?
- What is codependency?
- What do healthy boundaries look like?
- How can I avoid people pleasing?
The course continues for up to 6 months.
Get real results. See lasting changes.
A payment plan that works for you:
Guilt-Free Self-Care Course ONLY
Work at your own pace. Get access to the 18 course modules and general community posts. Connect with other members.
Check out these bonuses:
Free BONUS #1 ($297 value)
Monthly Movement + Meditation Class
- 60-minute Zoom session (Fourth Monday, 4p PST)
- Recorded replays available for all sessions
Free BONUS #2 ($497 value)
Whole Body Healing Course
- Self-paced modues related to nutrition, movement, detox protocols, sunshine, nature, mindfulness, and more to help your body recover.
Free BONUS #3 ($997 value)
Monthly Pep Talks from Katherine
- When you’re feeling a little frustrated or overwhelmed and need a little pick-me-up, but don’t want to schedule a private session, download recordings to remind you that success is possible and your body already has everything it needs to heal!